Making Memories with Mazda USA
Hi everyone! I (Maddy) wanted to share my experience with Mazda USA, as we were fortunate enough to enjoy a beautiful 2018 Mazda6 as a rental for our "adult only"weekend to Augusta, GA.
To be honest, I don't know who was more excited for this opportunity, me or my husband...lol. Needless to say, we had not had a vacation alone in two years and this was well overdue. Our good friends were getting married last week in Augusta, GA, which is about 2-3 hours from our home in Atlanta and we decided to save the date. In doing so, Mazda USA was kind enough to loan us their 2018 Mazda6 for the ride. If any of you have ever done road trips or even day trips for more than two hours, you know that a comfortable car is a must. The 2018 Mazda6 was just that and more.
Here are some of my favorite features:
- Heated seats + heated steering wheel (With Georgia getting down to the 30's this was a must have)
- Apple Car Play or Android Play ( We used their large nav screen to broadcast Waze as our guide for the entire trip + it even allowed us to play our favorite playlists and podcasts as we drove to Augusta)
- A windshield-projected Active Driving Display with Traffic Sign Recognition ! (Yes you read this correctly, it was my favorite feature of all and my husband couldn't stop talking about how awesome it was. If you aren't familiar with it, here's a photo)
- The interior was so luxurious it caught me by surprise. Its the perfect sedan starting at $21,950 because when you enter the car you would swear it was worth so much more!
- Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert. (We all need this! Especially in Miami and Georgia traffic)
- LED headlights and tail lights and Smart City Brake Support, which automatically applies the brakes in emergency stops below 19 mph. (I didn't believe this to be true until it actually slowed down the car as we were driving to our destination because of a possible accident ahead. So amazing!)
I would recommend the Mazda6 to anyone and everyone I know. What I loved most though is that the sedan carries a lot of the features I love from my Mazda Cx-5 and the Mazda Cx-9 but at a lower price tag, while still offering room for a family. To learn more about Mazda USA and the Mazda6 click here. You won't be disappointed.